Monday, January 17, 2011

What I Want to be Remembered for

What I Want to be Remembered for
            As I think of what I want to be remembered for reminds me of a quote I heard the other day.  “When you die, you’re going to have a tombstone with your name, the year you were born and the year you died, in between there’s going to be dash that represents everything you did in your life, good and bad. What do you want your dash to represent? -Tim Tebow
            What I most want to be known for is actually contributing something to this world.  I want people to remember that I was an unapologetic Christian and loved to tell people about the Lord and how wonderful He was.  I also want to be remembered for how I helped people to the best of my ability with my future career in psychology.  I want to change kid’s lives and for them to look back after I am gone and think about how much their life changed after I helped and counseled them. 
            I just mostly want to make a change in this world.  It doesn’t have to be as big as something like Martin Luther King Jr. did and change the entire world.  But just if I only change one life I will be happy and satisfied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment